Legacy of Zanzer Tem
Orah Stone Carver
Class: Barbarian 3 ; Experience Points: 900
Race: Dwarf; Background: Soldier; Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Ability Score Increase. Your ability scores each increase by 1.
Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and live less than a century.
Alignment. Humans tend toward no particular alignment. The best and the worst are found among them.
Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Regardless of your position in that range, your size is Medium. Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet. Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one extra language of your choice. Humans typically learn the languages of other peoples they deal with, including obscure dialects. They are fond of sprinkling their speech with words borrow ed from other tongues: Orc curses, Elvish musical expressions, Dwarvish military phrases, and so on.
Orah is a Stone Carver, a name that holds weight in his homeland. His father made the Stone Carver name well known throughout Hearth Home, and was a highly respected soldier. Orah looked up to his father, and took the same path. His childhood was rather typical of dwarven families, focusing on brawn over brains. Orah has a wide stature, almost as wide as he is tall. With his low center of gravity he proved to be a formidable opponent on the battlefield, however his anger would get the best of him in many cases.
Most of the time, Orah is relaxed enough to carry out conversations, but he is very reserved. He will fight to protect, but he does not give his respect so easily. Once Orah sees you bested in combat he might think a tad less of you.
Orah likes his Ale. Might be the thing he likes most. His father had a certain recipe that he would make, and it has been passed down to him. He became a bit of a snob towards other ales, thinking his concoction is superior in flavor and strength of brew combined. However, his dad still remains the champion brewer of the family.
Orah never had much of a love life. He was again too reserved for conversation with females in his age range. He basically stuck to his chores and his work as a soldier.
Officer: Soldier Background
- Skill Proficiencies: Intimidation, Athletics
- Tool Proficiencies: Gaming Set (deck of cards), Vehicles (Land)
- Equipment: An insignia of rank (does not openly talk about position), a trophy taken from a fallen enemy: teeth necklace , a deck of cards, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp
- Feature: Military rank
- Ideal: Nation. My city, nation, or people are all that matter. (Any)
- Bond: I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
- Flaw: I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.
- Personality Traits: I face problems head-on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.