- Fought skeleton horses.
- Made quick work of them. They were no match for my ax
- We found a room. This room had two black pearls, some things in a chest, and a human named Tory.
- The monk man and I took the pearls
- The Magic lady and this Tory seem to be friends
- There was talk about a resurrection of a dead goblin, and a mention of Zgakx, father of the dark fur.
- Ktub Braingouger is connected to these black pearls.
- We continue on, the small girl keeping the lookout on the backend
- We stabilize a woman on our way through. I don’t want her with us, but the group decided to take her
- We ran into some goblins. I lost it again, a bit better at controlling my rage.
- We ran into skeleton men. I used my glaive and javelins. Maybe the ax isn’t the right weapon for me after all. I wonder what my father would think.
- Wow. There is a huge pit of people.
- Giant ogres. They stole a page from my book with reckless attacks.
- We defeat them, our party weary, but there is one more bad man in the pit. I make a running leap and plunge my ax into him, knocking him over.
- I chop his head clean off, but these worms seem to be the real foe. We make quick work of these worms and free these prisoners from the pit.
- Very close to passing out, I finally get some health. My companions have fought well, although some were knocked unconscious during the fight. I feel needed with these adventurers. They need a dwarf for the nitty gritty battles.
- Overall I think I will keep fighting with an ax, but always keep my glaive close. It was a very useful weapon and did a lot of damage when an ax wouldn’t reach. I am a small legged dwarf after all
Legacy of Zanzer Tem